To assist and advise the Board on matters relating to the effectiveness of the control of operational and balance sheet risk, legal/regulatory compliance and financial the Board has established an Audit Committee.
The Audit Committee’s role is to oversee:
- the financial statements, financial report and annual report;
- legal/regulatory compliance;
- protection of Group capital; and
- risk management systems,
- the relationship with external auditors and
- the independence of the external auditors.